Shell Scheme Booth Panel Renting & Printing Solution
A shell scheme is a modular system supplied to many exhibitions in most cases by the exhibition organiser. A shell scheme system normally comes in one metre modules and can be built to just about any size. Exhibition organiser usually arrange shell scheme stands for exhibitors who have less than 20 square meters
Shell exhibition booth is based on a portable system of poles and panels that can be configured multiple figure to suit any size of exhibition venue. With great design and good quality of printing material, exhibitor's booth can be out standing and be a good investment toward their business. Our Services is including rental and on spot installation and dismantle to ease customer hassle.
Business Thinking Tip - Remember that at an exhibition you have about 3 to 5 seconds to grab the attention of a visitor/ prospect so make sure that your message is clear, sharp and straight to the point!
PRICE: RM3500 Full Set
Standard Booth Specification
- 3 m x 3 m Octanorm aluminum structure
- Fascia name Vinyl cut on white board
- 1 set booth: 3mW x 3mL x 2.5mH (1 side open)
- 2480mm powder coated pole with adjustable leg x 10 pcs
- 2930mm x 50mm powder coated beam with locks x 2 pcs
- 950mm x 50mm powder coated beam with locks x 18 pcs
- Polyken board (double side white)-cut to size
- 962mm x 2400mm x 3.64mm - 9 pcs
Add On System ( Not Included )